Hej, my name is Jill Brodin. I am born in Stockholm, Sweden on the 30th of October 1961. As a child I sat dreaming over my maps, pretending to sail to distant islands around the world.
Maybe I’ll see them soon 🙂
I have spent some time in the wonderful archipelago of Stockholm
and around the Swedish coast but I have never been sailing until I met Rein in 2011 on the Transsiberian Express and realised we had a dream in common…
Many are the times when I have been joking about what I would do if I was lucky enough to win on the lottery.
-“I would buy a sailing boat and go travelling around the world, but I can’t sail so I have to learn first and find a captain, ha, ha!”
And suddenly there he was…
- Jill Brodin
- Born 30 Oct 1961 in Stockholm, Sweden
- Profession-Accounting, Bookkeeping
- Additional-Reikimaster, diploma in Healingmassage
- Languages-Swedish, English, will (try to) learn Spanish on our way
- Sailing education: Förarbevis, Coastal navigation
- Hobbies: Drawing and painting, reading